Bridgeport Coffee Company: Won’t You Be My Neighbor?
We felt immediately at home at Bridgeport Coffee. The caffeine and bagels were flowing, and the two employees working on Friday morning seemed to know half the patrons by first name. The coffee shop was much bigger than it seemed from the outside, with three primary seating areas — all of which were really nice sized. We definitely don’t see finding a seat being an issue here.
Oldies were spinning on the speakers, and the warm bagels were a great way to start the day. Overall Bridgeport Coffee was an immediate favorite and had the potential to become our first 5 out of 5 overall review, but they missed big in the WiFi. The day we came the WiFi wasn’t working well, even after being restarted by the nice employees. Eventually we had to leave, but doesn’t sound like this is a regular issue — so look forward to coming back on another day and doing a review update.
- Great neighborhood ambiance & friendly staff
- Plenty of seating options for both small groups and individuals
- Outlets were plentiful
- Lots of coffee AND food options, including vegan & vegetarian
- The Wifi was a big miss. Look forward to the issue being fixed so we can come back and try again.
- Wifi: 0 out of 5 bars
- Coffee: 5 out of 5 coffee cups
- Food: 5 out of 5 sammies
- Ambiance: 5 out of 5
- Overall get shit done score: 2.5 — look forward to bumping this up to 5 out of 5 on another day